If we toss seeds on hard packed ground the chances of them taking root and producing healthy plants is minimal. However, if we plough and till the ground (that is, mix it up, break it apart, make it “less” solid and more “loose”) the chances of a variety of seeds (both those we purposely sow […]7 WAYS TO WAKE UP YOUR IMAGINATION — Imagineer7’s Weblog
His eyes glowed red His teeth were sharp His breath was warm with a cooling undertone Why was he here? Who was he here for? I hope not me…I can not die because a life waits for me I am a provider, a nurturer, a warrior, a mother I noticed his eyes glistening in the darkness, everything around me was black except for his glowing eyes He slowly approached me from the north west, I was paralyzed with fear so I did not move Where was I? Who brought me here? I can not die because a life waits for me I am a provider, a nurturer, a warrior, a mother My heart started racing yet my feet were planted like an elder tree As he got closer I leaned back until I was on the ground Those red eyes were in my face, I could see those sharp teeth Oh snap! What is he about to do? Why was I here with him? I can not die because a life waits for me I am a provider, a nurturer, a warrior, a mother He placed his paws on my shoulder, I could feel his breath on my face I began to giggle, nervously waiting for him to make his move Despite my fear, a calm was near… I felt everything would be alright. His eyes glowed red as mine filled with tears We exchanged looks and I felt like I was starring into the abyss. I saw a piece of myself in those glowing eyes. Was this a friendly bringing a warning? Was this thing even a HE? I’m not sure how I got there or why I was there but no harm came to me when I was in the darkness Maybe HE or SHE was there to guide me through the darkness!?
Moving to the Beat
My beat is fast, medium, and slow. My beat is loud, quiet and silent at times. My beat has high notes, low notes, and undertones only me and YAH hear. Sometimes others hear my beat but most times it is just me, my beat, and YAH. We go to the beach where the waves are high and low, the sand is our dance floor. My beat takes me to the library where I am mute like a butterfly fluttering through a garden of Lilacs. Sometimes I get tired of my beat but the undertone pulls me back in. My beat is amusing, electrified, and sagacious. But sometimes we sing the blues when I’m swamped with emotions. My beat is stylish and futuristic with old school throwbacks because I love me some Sade and Anita Baker……..Singing: Ooh Oohhh Ooh Oohhh………………………. I’m caught up in the rapture of my beat. While it smoothly operates through my body and soul. Often my beat has me reminiscing about my sweetest taboos. And when those taboos become paradise an angel from heavenly places reminds me to hang on to YAH’s Love. For I am persuaded that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Messiah Yeshua our Lord. Romans 8:38-39
“But why are we attracted to symmetry? Why do we human beings delight in seeing perfectly round planets through the lens of a telescope and six-sided snowflakes on a cold winter day? The answer must be partly psychological. I would claim that symmetry represents order, and we crave order in this strange universe we find […]Symmetry & Human Psychology — mazeepuran (माझे e-पुराण)
HEEYY future husband! How are you feeling!?…Me, I’m feeling smooth. It’s Friday, I didn’t just get paid, I’m not party hunting or drinking but the bass on this Mary J Blige song is bumping and my boo-tay is shaking just a little. With everything going on in the world, I feel its important to sing and dance everyday. It keeps me grounded and helps me decompress. My emotions have been on one million lately…Well my emotions have been on one million since I was a little girl but that’s a different story for another day.…
Currently I live with my son and our G.G.C.( Golden Girl Crew) which is my mom and grandma who has dementia. My grandma has been living with us for almost 8 years and has been declining little by little since moving with us. My mom and I feel like she’s been declining at a more rapid rate this year and it’s getting more difficult to deal with her. This morning around 8:30, I heard my grandma’s walker coming up the hallway. I assumed she was going to the bathroom but she was headed toward the front door. We have a step down into our house in the living room, Thank YAHWEH we do because my grandma would have left. When I approached her she looked scared, frazzled and didn’t recognize me. I asked her what was wrong and she said I need you to call the police they’re trying to kill me. Apparently, she had a nightmare and it took a while to calm her down. Within the last couple of months she’s been asking my mom if she’s dying and some days when she’s frustrated she says I wish GOD would just take me. I feel bad for my grandma. There are days when I wish YAHWEH would call her home because it seems like she’s suffering.
So, after I did my part to calm my grandma down, I had to get ready for my son’s doctor appointment. I am loving the tell-a-med virtual appointments. He sees a few specialist and their offices are almost 2 hours away from where we live. I dread going up there but covid has lessened my burden on that end some what. His appointment went very well and we got a new neurologist which is something I’ve been talking to YAHWEH about. We were suppose to drive to the office in September but the nurse called and offered me a virtual visit instead. CAN I GET A AMEN AND HALLELUJAH!! His doc was asking me about school and I strongly dislike talking about school because of what we experienced last year. I had to withdraw him from school because I suspect he was neglected and abused. 2019 was a traumatic year for us but we made it through. Thanks to the Holy Trinity. Now that’s it time to go back to school my son wants to go back but he’s not keeping a mask on all day and I refuse to put him back into the school district he was previously in. So I don’t know what this school year is going to be like!???
After the appointment, my son and I watch some episodes from Shark week, washed the car and maxed and relaxed for the rest of the day. We had a great day! I hope you had a great day!! I also hope you are using the quarantine time to evaluate and upgrade your self. I’ve learned a lot about myself during this season. YAHWEH has been teaching me about myself and lots of other things. I’ve yearned to be a wife since I was a little girl but rejected the idea of marriage after things went south with my son’s father. However, over the past few years YAHWEH has been changing my perspective about marriage. Biblical marriage is completely different from worldly marriage. Just like biblical love is different from worldly love. I can’t get down with the LOVE IS LOVE narrative. I want Biblical Marriage, Biblical Love and a Biblical Family. Genesis 2:21-24 is one of my favorite scriptures. So like I said I hope you had a great day. I hope that you are safe wherever you are. I pray you are strengthening your intimate one-on-one relationship with the HOLY TRINITY. TTYL -Dom-
1. Exoneration of thy self is not an easy task. It’s extremely turbulent and can cause extreme heart ache. Especially when others decide your fate.
2. Once the faults of the past are realized and examined, how do you move forward without repeating the same patterns, habits and/or addictions? Can you overide the urge to backslide into the darkness?
3. Exoneration of thy self can cause one’s self to explore; doing impulsive and destructive activities to one’s self & others. One’s mental health can diminish within seconds…
4. Sometimes it’s fun and exciting to dwell in the darkness. There are no rules or expectations when you’re in the darkness! You can do whatever, be whatever, think whatever, explore whatever in the darkness. There’s no responsibility or punishment in the darkness!?…
5. However, once you’re in the darkness can you fall deeper… deeper…until you reach the abyss? Regardless of what you have done, do you deserve redemption for the abominations that you have done? Can you climb out of the darkness and/or abyss with a clean slate; with a renewed heart, mind, body soul, and spirit?
6. I haven’t always been the best person to myself! I didn’t defend myself when I should have. I didn’t speak up for myself when I should have. I didn’t say NO when I should have. I didn’t LOVE myself the way I should have. I didn’t love YAHWEH the way I should have. I hid my pain and trauma because I was afraid of people’s reaction. I cried in silence behind closed doors so many times, for so many years. I ate my pain away until I became obese and ugly to some, even myself. I punished myself over and over for not doing and being better. YAHWEH said He wouldn’t flood the earth again but my tears can flood the earth 20 times over.
7. In my destruction of thy self, I wasn’t always a good daughter, mother, sister, or friend. I was extremely toxic in numerous ways to numerous people. I used and abused people. I bullied people. I emotionally manipulated people.I even thought of killing people and actually did. The only reason I’m not in jail is because it’s legal to get away with the murder I committed.
8. Some never get a second chance but, then there are some who are blessed with chance after chance to redeem themselves. Once redepmtion and exoneration is achieved, is this person ready to be rehabilitated into society? Whose helping “the redeemed” to rehabilitate into a society whose deemed them unworthy. Our justice system certainly doesn’t seem to work that way!?
9.Our society is quick to cancel somebody who disagrees with the popular opinion and gets highly offended when they don’t hear or see something that follows the popular movement or feeling. Emotions and feelings change day to day so, how do we deal with our changing emotinal state that often leads us into the darkness and/or abyss? Can we forgive and agree to disagree? Instead of forcing others to “bow down” to one’s ignorance? Can we have honest conversations where people don’t get offended? Can we work on healing old wounds that have bleed over thousands of times?
10. Exoneration of thy self is not an easy task. It’s extremely turbulent and can cause extreme heart ache. Especially when others decide your fate. I have been blessed with the opportunity to turn from my wicked ways.I never want to go back to the abyss and darkness. There is no life there. Am I perfect NO and never will be. Everday I have to diligently seek YESHUA in all my ways. YESHUA pulled me from the abyss and darkness so YAHWEH could renew my heart, mind, body, soul and spirit. I’m glad YAHWEH determines my fate and not the world!! Love you Heavenly Father!!🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰😍😍😍😍🤩🤩🤩🤩
Some of the links don’t work but Google and research the topics. Educate yourself. Fact check everyone!